We understand the importance of building a great team.
We are continuously scouting for new talent. Many of our current employees were hired at a time when we didn’t have a specific job opening, but rather they just fit the team. We encourage anyone excited about working in our business to submit an application and resume (if available) regardless of our open position status.
Accepting Applications for the
- Works with customers to provide the service and products they need.
- Answers phones
- Performs register transactions
- Must be outgoing and friendly.
- Can multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Assists with stocking and merchandising of goods.
- Assists customers with loading product into their vehicles, picking customer orders for delivery, and other similar customer services.
- Works in a variety of weather conditions.
- Should be self-motivated and enjoy physical work.
- Assists in the organization and stocking of goods.
Vehicle, Equipment, and Facility Supervisor
- Oversees company vehicles and building maintenance schedule.
- Seeks and identifies various improvements that add value to the business.
- Candidate should have construction and/or vehicle maintenance experience and expect a combination of hands on work and oversight.
Cabinetry Studio Showroom Attendant
- Welcomes customers and answers phones.
- Assists customers with upcoming projects.
- Collects customer and project information and submits to the designer.
Want to be notified of future openings?
Simply click the link below and submit your information to be added to our employment mailing list. At Mifflinburg Lumber we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously. Your information will be used only for notification of future openings, and will not be shared in any way.